Experienced Event Host MCs aka Masters of Ceremonies know their job inside out. They’re driven by passion; they continuously develop their skills; and they learn from their mistakes.
They have an outstanding onstage presence, a captivated audience and a fat pay check after every event.
There are many skills to master (excuse the pun). Here are 10 of the most important.
- Great MCs have got a knack for Connecting with people
- They get knocked down but they’re bold enough to get right back up again
- Their personal brand is rock solid
- They know their live scripts off by heart
- They’re LLL Life-Long Learners
- They’re impeccably professional
- They look amazing in every MC Hat they wear
- They’re segue wizards
- They never, ever bad-mouth other MCs or professionals
- They get tons of bookings, recommendations and repeat clients.
Let us know what you think about this list. Is it correct or biased? What would you include or remove?